Episode 33: Answering Breastfeeding Questions
This week we’re answering some of the breastfeeding questions we got from all the hardworking and amazing mothers out there!
1. How can new moms best set themselves up for breastfeeding success?
2. Helpful hints for how to survive those middle of the night feeds/pumps?
3. What are some ways to handle overproduction of milk supply?
4. Remedies for sore nipples?
5. A partner’s perspective: how they can be helpful in the breastfeeding process?
6. How to entertain a toddler while breastfeeding an infant?
7. Family judgement- how can you help older generations/non-supportive family to understand breastfeeding?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download